Pleasant spa stay at the spa resort Bad Hall
Numerous spa offerings and Mediterranean architecture – a highlight for your spa holiday in Austria. Mediterrana relax thermal spa impresses with diversity, barrier-free facilities and an all-around comfort programme for inner and outer beauty, topped off with pleasant baths and delicacies.
Highlights of the inviting thermal spa in Upper Austria
A visit to your thermal spa in Upper Austria offers the following highlights:
- Vital pool with water channel leading outside
- Panoramic outdoor pool with splendid view of the foothills of the Alps
- Panoramic whirlpools
- Roman bath with a room temperature of 40 °C
- Iodine steam bath at Bad Hall thermal spa
- Spacious relax oasis to recover
- Mini-Mediterrana: spa world for infants at Bad Hall thermal spa
All spa facilities are barrier-free and feature ramps, special changing rooms and pool lifts. Enjoy the extensive beauty and wellness offerings with Mediterranean ambiance. Top off your spa holiday with a visit to the Mediterrana restaurant and café taking in the unique flair with vital dishes and refreshing drinks.
The team will be happy to advise you on further questions. The spa resort Bad Hall staff is looking forward to your visit.