Singing Bowl Massage
This sound relaxation technique was being used in India as far back as 5000 years ago and is a special kind of sensory experience that harmonizes the body, spirit and soul. Gentle vibrations and harmonizing sounds stimulate the body's energy flow and cells, releasing mental and physical tensions and activating the body's self-healing powers.
Duration 50 min
- After a short introductory talk, the guest is positioned comfortably, and the sound massage begins on the reflexogenous zones of the soles of the feet.
- The sound reverberates, bringing the entire body to a state of relaxation.
- The simultaneous striking of the pelvic and heart bowl on the back creates an alpha state, which makes "letting go" easier.
- A pleasant and positive feeling of freedom is absorbed by the subconscious.
- Sound massage when applied to the neck and shoulder areas, front and hands frees the body of established burdens, leaving behind a state of harmony.