Pure diversity: trips in the Salzkammergut
An abundance of trips near Bad Ischl awaits you on your holiday. Even though the imperial city Bad Ischl with its magnificent buildings is a popular destination itself, there are many other destinations in Salzkammergut that you shouldn’t miss.
Sights and trips near Bad Ischl
- Hallstatt: Historic buildings and churches dominate the World Heritage Site.
- Salt worlds Hallstatt and Bad Aussee: The Salzkammergut salt worlds once made the region rich.
- Kleefeld: Experience wild animals in their natural habitat at the wildlife park in Strobl at Wolfgangsee.
- Animal village: Guinea pigs, rabbits, ponies and other petting animals.
- Styrian Salzkammergut: Spring in the mountains entices with daffodils, summer with crystal-clear lakes and autumn with fog-free hiking trails.
- Wildenstein ruin: The only castle in Inner Salzkammergut and official residence of the imperial curators
- Villa Blumenthal: Residence of stage author Oskar Blumenthal and the world’s first modular home.
- Villa Schratt: Emperor Franz Joseph had a close friendship with its owner.
- Leschetizkyhöhe: Retracing the steps of Theodor Leschetizky in Bad Ischl.
Experience trips in the Salzkammergut: Send your non-binding holiday inquiry today!