Indulgence half-board included services at the 4* superior Hotel Paradiso at a glance
Culinary delights as part of the indulgence half-board at the hotel in Bad Schallerbach
- Rich fresh breakfast buffet for late risers until noon!
- Austrian strudel and cake buffet in the afternoon from 1.45 to 3.15 pm with Paradiso DIPeria
- Five-course menu or specialty buffet in the evening
- Three kinds of spring-fresh waters at the Aquathek in the restaurant
- Teas, juices and snacks in the hotel spa area
- Expert consultation by our wine experts in the Paradiso****s Wine Club
- The indulgence half-board beings on arrival day with the cake and strudel buffet, and ends on the departure day with breakfast.
Spa & relaxation exclusively for guests at Hotel Paradiso
- In-hotel spa area Paradiso Relax-Oasis with pools, exotic relaxation rooms and saunas
- Spa bag with cuddly bathrobe, bath towels and towelling cloth bath shoes for the duration of the stay
- All-day access to the public thermal spa via the heated bathrobe corridor, even on arrival and departure days: Cabrio thermal spa Tropicana, Pirate World Aquapulco and Sauna Mountain Village AusZeit.
- Participation in the health and sports programme
- Use of the fitness room in the Physikarium
- 220,000 m² Botanica-Park
- Reserved, fenced hotel parking ground under video surveillance
Children & teenagers at the thermal spa hotel Paradiso
- Kids Club with childcare for children aged 3+
- T-Club for teens aged 10+
- Babysitting on enquiry and for a fee