Restaurant in Bad Schallerbach for hotel guests
The hotel restaurant at the EurothermenResort Bad Schallerbach enriches your spa holiday in Upper Austria with another delightful facet. Take your seat inside the diverse and lovingly designed restaurant at the 4*S Hotel Paradiso and enjoy the cosy ambiance. Look forward to the multifaceted cuisine and the indulgence half-board services, and enjoy expert sommelier advice when picking choice wines from the vinotheque and try the various types of water at the aquatheque.
Connoisseur restaurant in Bad Schallerbach
The creative team in the restaurant kitchen of the thermal spa hotel Paradiso re-interprets culinary art anew every day! Fresh and predominantly regional products, which are more often than not organically sourced, are refined to delicacies of the highest level. Traditional dishes with a modern touch meet Austrian and international specialties. Look forward to a broad selection of cheeses, a dessert buffet from the patisserie, and themed buffets lined with culinary highlights!
Accompanying drinks at the hotel restaurant
The sommeliers and wine experts headed by chef sommelier Bernhard Strauß-Steindl will be happy to advise you when choosing the best wines to go with your evening gourmet menu. It goes without saying that the drinks menu also features a selection of non-alcoholic refreshments. Furthermore, the restaurant features an aquatheque with three different kinds of water.
Indulgence half-board at the restaurant in Bad Schallerbach (subject to governmental restrictions)
- Particularly rich and fresh breakfast buffet, for late risers until 12 noon!
- In the afternoon strudel and cake buffet, Paradiso DIPeria, from 1.45 to 3.15 pm
- Five-course menu or specialty buffet in the evening
- Three types of spring-fresh water at the aquatheque in the restaurant
- The indulgence half-board starts with the cake and strudel buffet on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on departure day.
- Small snack menu in the piano bar all day as an alternative to the thermal spa restaurant in the Pirate World Aquapulco not included in the indulgence half-board.
Spa & relax exclusively for Hotel Paradiso guests
- Paradiso relax oasis with pools, exotic relaxation rooms and saunas
- Teas and juices in the in-house spa area
- Spa bag with cuddly bathrobe, bath towels and terry cloth slippers in your room for the duration of your stay
- All-day access to the public thermal spa via the heated bathrobe corridor, even on the arrival and departure day: Cabrio thermal spa Tropicana, Pirate World Aquapulco and sauna mountain village AusZeit.
- Participation in the health and sport programme
- Use of the fitness room
- 220,000 m² Botanica park
- Reserved and fenced hotel parking facilities with video surveillance
Children & teenagers at the thermal spa hotel Paradiso
- Kids Club with supervision for children from the age of three
- Babysitting on enquiry and for a fee
- T Club for teens from the age of ten