Pirate World Aquapulco, the water adventure world for kids in Bad Schallerbach
Water rats are in for a treat in the Pirate World Aquapulco, the adventure pools for families at the EurothermenResort Bad Schallerbach. Captain Splash and his little monkey guard the water park with five slides, outdoor water playground and water cinema. True seafarers show what they’ve got when a storm of waves roars through the pirate world during the show!
Child-friendly family water adventure park in Upper Austria
The Pirate World Aquapulco consists of various adventure areas for parents with babies, lively children and adventurous teenagers. The slide paradise at Austria’s family water park is very popular. Brave seamen bolt into the deep at lightning speed! Things get rather wild at the outdoor water playground of the adventure pool, particularly when Captain Splash pours an unbelievable 3,000 litres of water over his gang of pirates.
Austria’s thermal spa for families at a glance
- Water adventure world for kids with five slides (Kamikaze, Canyon, Snaky, Die Krake (“The Octopus”) and Starlight-Express) with a gradient of up to 50%, 109 m long, hectic rapids, and fun photo snapshot.
- Captain Splash, the water park outdoor area of the family thermal spa: 13 m high, 200 water features, ultimate pirate shower.
- Baby Bay (36 °C), thermal spa area for toddlers, quiet parent-child area, Aquamundus, and Baller Baller Deck.
- Pirate show at the adventure pool for children in Bad Schallerbach: experience exciting shows with roaring waves live!
- AquapleX 5D cinema at the best water park for kids in Austria: hit the pirate cinema with movable seats and great special effects in swimwear and with 3D glasses!
- Chango’s adventure path at the Pirate World Aquapulco: 100 m of challenges with rope and suspension bridges high above the pirate bay.
Adventure and water park in Bad Schallerbach: culinary art & events
Restaurants, cafés and bars provide culinary variety at the water world for babies and kids in Upper Austria. Pirates of all ages can recharge their batteries in a total of five cabooses – and the fun can continue. Talking about fun, how about a birthday party at the water park in Bad Schallerbach?
Right next to the Pirate World Aquapulco, the Tropicana Cabrio thermal spa is waiting for the parents of daredevil adventurers! Here, the folks can relax under palm trees or retreat to the sauna mountain village AusZeit for quiet moments.