Active holiday in Upper Austria: EurothermenResorts
Sports, trips and nature experiences for active holiday guests
Spa and enjoyment – yes, please! – but you need sports and diverse outdoor activities as an all-around wowing highlight for your active holiday in Austria? You’re spot on at the three EurothermenResorts in Upper Austria, as, aside from high-quality spa programmes at the first-class thermal spas, numerous options for adventure, discoveries and sports await you around the resorts.
Sporting activities for connoisseurs, adrenaline junkies and families
- Hiking in Hausruck and Traunviertel, mountain hiking and mountain climbing in the Salzkammergut, e.g. the Dachstein massif.
- Cycling on comfy cycling tracks, street race cycling or mountain biking up to the peak regions.
- Running and Nordic walking on marked trails and circuits.
- Golfing on numerous golf courses all over Upper Austria with green fee discounts as a guest of the EurothermenResorts.
- Water sports on the lakes with drinking water quality in the Salzkammergut and Mondseeland.
- High rope courses, climbing, paragliding, riding etc.
- Numerous destinations for families and active holidaymakers interested in culture all over Upper Austria.
Honestly: That’s all the active holiday in Austria you can get! Browse through the package deals of the EurothermenResorts Bad Ischl, Bad Hall and Bad Schallerbach and send your non-binding holiday inquiry today!